Sajdah-e-Sahw is not Wajib (compulsory) in the following instances:
- If one forgets to recite the Thanaa in the beginning.
- If one forgets to recite the Tasbeeh in Ruku.
- If one forgets to recite the Tasbeeh in Sajdah.
- When standing up from Ruku, at the time of saying Takbeer-e-Tahreemah one forgets to raise ones hands to the ears (or to the shoulders for women).
- At the end of the Salaat, if one makes Salaam without reciting the Salawaat and a Dua.
In all of the above cases, Sajdah-e-Sahw is not Wajib.
~ BEHISHTI ZEWAR ~